UC Browser for Hindi News: Enjoy Reading News in Your Language
In India,UC Web launched UC News app last June. Ever since then UC Browser had brought lots of updates to the app making it number one in India. Hindi is the national language of the country. A good portion of the nation, especially the Northern part of the country, speaks this language. In addition, being the national language it is taught across the subcontinent.Cashing in the popularity of Hindi, the Chinese firm Alibaba Group developed the news app in bi-lingual languages.
With the new UC Browser for Hindi News, you can get news in your language falling up to 20 categories. This India-exclusive app is available for both iOs and Android. With our latest updates, you are now able to prioritize the categories. There is no doubt this is going to be the best app for you to read news in Hindi.
As mentioned earlier, UC Browser is a bilingual app. It gives due weightage on both English and Hindi. Hindi is exclusive for Indian market. If you are outside India, you will get news in English. UC News app also uses data compression technologies. This feature, as it does in the browser, helps users save data.
One of the major features you will notice in our app is that it displays content from all top major media houses in Hindi. We have partnered with most of the major publishers in Hindi for bringing you the latest news at your fingertips. What we have done with UC Browser for Hindi News is that we gave you the chance to read your favourite media via our app.
Steps to download UC Browser for Hindi News
- As first step, open website http://www.ucbrowserdownload.inin your browser.
- Download UC Browser.
- Once your download is complete, you will be directed to finish installing.
- Search for UC News app using the search bar.
- You can also find the app in UC News category.
- Click on the UC News icon displayed on the app screen.
- Click on download button. Once you click, downloading starts.
- Go to the download folder to start installing.
- Accept the terms and conditions and follow the instructions to complete installing.
- Once the install is complete, you can start navigating the news.
- Choose the language. You can choose either Hindi or English.
Being a very light app, it takes only a few seconds to complete the download and install. You can enjoy reading news in your native language.